Protecting your private information is our priority. This Statement of Privacy applies to all web pages associated with IPA Connect LLC (IPA) and all webpages of Forest and Field Collective (www.forestandfieldcollective.com) and governs data collection and usage.
Collection of Personal Information
In order to better provide you with the products and services offered, Forest and Field Collective may collect personal information such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing or Shipping address
- E-mail Address
- Employer Name
We cannot collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be asked to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to join the Forest and Field Collective in order for us to understand better your pro qualifications to make you eligible to gain pro deal access to the brands we represent. This information path may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) sending us an email message from your personal or professional e-mail account; c) your work address for brands we represent that require this information for pro purchase account setup. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us.
If qualifying documents, such as pay stubs or certifications, are sent to us to help with individual pro access, we completely remove that document from our computer infrastructure, including our download files, our e-mails, our cloud-based file hosting services at least once a week, but usually more often as in each day.
Use of your Personal Information
Forest and Field Collective collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the pro deal information and access you have requested.
Forest and Field Collective may also use your e-mail address to have general communication with you or inform you of new brands/products or brand promotions available from IPA, The IPA Collective, Forest and Field Collective, and our partner brands.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
Forest and Field Collective does not ever sell, rent, lease, or give free-of-charge its customer lists, or any part thereof, to third parties.
Forest and Field Collective may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of our brands/business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, if you are interested in a new brand and/or products, your unique personal information (e-mail, name, shipping address) may be used to set up pro deal access for you. Forest and Field Collective may share data with the brand partners you have signed up with to help send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries.
Forest and Field Collective may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Forest and Field Collective or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of IPA; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users and employees of IPA, or the public.
Opt-Out of Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
In connection with any personal information we may disclose to a third party for a business purpose, you have the right to know the categories of personal information that we disclosed about you for a business purpose.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to opt-out of the disclosure of your personal information. If you exercise your right to opt out of the disclosure of your personal information, we will refrain from disclosing your personal information unless you subsequently provide expressed authorization for this disclosure of your personal information. To opt out of the personal information, please send an e-mail to us: email@example.com.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any brand partners to delete personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for the personal information that was originally collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, and provide goods or services requested by you or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) or other privacy statutes;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and/or privacy laws when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research provided we have obtained your informed and explicit consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Otherwise, use your personal information internally in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Eighteen:
IPA does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under the age of eighteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use the IPA Collective application.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe from E-mail Communications:
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from IPA, you may opt out of such communications by clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button on our communications or sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
Forest and Field Collective welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that IPA has not adhered to any part of this statement, please contact IPA with the details:
IPA Connect, LLC
Forest & Field Collective
PO Box 615
Hood River, Oregon 97031
Updated and Effective as of March 19, 2021